Dean required in School of Health Sciences of Indian Wesleyan University – Main Campus.
Indian Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church.Indiana Wesleyan University
4201 S Washington St, Marion, IN 46953, United States
The job details are as follows:-
Job Title: Dean
Region: Marion, IN Residential/Main Campus.
Location: Indiana Wesleyan University – Main Campus
Department: SoHS – Administration
Division: School of Health Sciences
Employment Tenure: Full Time
You might be interested in Academic Director jobs recently posted under University of Alaska jobs.
Job summary: The candidate should be willing to serve as the strategic, academic and operational leader of
the Graduate Health Science program which includes supervision of educational and research activities and day to day activites for program development.This is a full time position by the University and it will not engage gainful employment outside institution.
Job Responsibilities: Some of the important job responsibilities are as follows, for more responsibilities you can view the job advertisement posted at the University portal:-
1. To understand and support the values and mission of Indiana Wesleyan University towards faculty, staff, students, etc.
2. To lead faculty and development team and monitor the process further in teaching, research, patient care and service.
3. To supervise the process of seeking, achieving and maintaining all required accreditation.
You might be interested in Senior Director jobs recently posted under Concordia University jobs.4. To lead and direct instructional support services.
5. To perform assigned tasks.
6. To lead and direct instructional support services.
7.To review faculty and staffs evaluations as and when required with CEO for Non Residential Education including all matters related to policies, rules and regulations, discipline, etc.
8. To negotiate contracts for current academic faculty and staffs and ensure equal work load.
9. To act as mentor to faculty and students for promotion of their growth and development.
10. To sign all affiliated agreements of University approved educational partners.
Educational qualifications: The candidate should have earned a doctorate from an accredited program.
Experience: The candidate needs to have a proven record of leadership and achievement.
You might be interested in Computer Science Teacher jobs recently posted under University of Huddersfield jobs
For more details regarding the above job job advertisement you can visit //chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INDIANAWESLEYAN&cws=1&rid=2826