Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Result 2016 DBBL Scholarship announced by DBBL Authority. Under this program about 102 cores Scholarship, Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) offers financial backing for applicants to the insolvent meritorious students all over the Bangladesh. Its According to the sequence of 10 (Ten) times, Who passed HSC (Higher Education Certificate) 2014, students are invited to apply/ Fill up Form for Scholarship. ;;;
DBBL HSC scholarship Result 2016
(Download link below this page)
Ever year Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) provide scholarship program for SSC Students, HSC Students and undergraduate students. You can easily download Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Result 2016 Form from their website and our website. Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship application submission last date was 16th October 2016.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship application eligibility:
- Every Candidate/ Applicants must be passed HSC examination or Equivalent examination in 2016.
- Every Candidates/ Applicants have to GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scale for science, arts, commerce and others all groups) for under Bangladesh city corporation (City Corporation Zone) area College/Institute and GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scale for science, arts, commerce and others all groups) for under district area (District Zone) College/Institute (without 4th subjects).
DBBL Scholarship All Facilities & Information:
(Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Result 2016)
Application Opening Date: 11th August (Tuesday) 2016
Application Finishing Date: 31st October (Saturday) 2016
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Form Download
Primary Selection” Announced Date: 10th November (Tuesday) 2016
Viva Date: 12th November (Thursday) 2016 to 26th November (Thursday) 2016
Final List Declared Date: Not Announced
Scholarship Period: 3 to 5 Years (Renewable)
Others rules of DBBL Scholarship:
1) The Students who are getting scholarship / financial support from any other sources are not allowed/ acceptable for this scholarship.
2) The Scholarship form is accessible to all branches of Dutch Bangla Bank ltd (DBBL) and the official website of DBBL -www.dutchbanglabank.com/Scholarship/ . Interested any Applicants/Candidates can apply through white paper including C.V.
Students must have to attach copies of SSC and HSC registration card, transcripts, admit card (both SSC and HSC), 3 copies of photo with their application. These documents must be attached by the head/ main of institute. Besides, Applicants/ Students have to attach 2 copies of photographs of applicant’s/ students father and mother, their income statement (attached) with application.
3) About 90 percents of scholarship are given to the rural/ village applicants/ students and about 50 percents scholarship are given to female applicants/ students.
4) The Students who will be selected for this scholarship must have to get admission at any public university / public college by this year.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Result 2016. Urgent Message for applicants that Application’s to submitted/ sensed by 16th October 2016 to Dutch Bangla Foundation, Address: 315/B ,Soheed Tazuddin Ahmed Soroni, Tajgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208. :::