Join us for a FREE all levels yoga class every Sunday at 10am!
Experience the benefit of yoga and the sunshine on your face as you move under the expert guidance of one of CorePower Yoga’s awesome teachers. Stay after to enjoy special perks from surrounding restaurants and discounts at lululemon (Fashion Outlets of Chicago). New students will receive 2 FREE WEEKS of yoga (rules and restirctions apply).
Don’t forget your yoga mat, water bottle, sunglasses, and sunscreen! Protect your feet from the hot sun; bring your yogitoes or towel for your mat!
Dates: June 24 – August 26
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am. Class will begin promptly at 10:00am. Please allow enough time for parking and check- in.
Location: Parkway Bank Park (formly known as MB Financial Park at Rosemont)
Cost: FREE (pre-registration necessary)
Parking: Parkway Bank Park Parking Garage (PARKING CAN BE VALIDATED AT ANY RESTAURANT)
Weather: On the day of the event, stay tuned for an email, text, and Facebook updates if the weather is questionable. (CorePower Yoga North Suburban Chicago Studios).
Class Formats: All classes will be an ALL LEVELS Vinyasa flow EXCEPT:
- July 22 nd and August 3rd: Yoga Sculpt w/ Marie and Georgia: When muscle meets yoga, Yoga Sculpt is born. Boost metabolism and build lean muscle mass as you move to upbeat tracks. You’ll combine a vinyasa flow sequence with cardio to intensify each yoga pose while mixing in strength-training moves like squats, lunges and bicep curls. Weights will NOT be used. Don’t worry, you will still get an AMAZING workout with out them. *All levels class
- June 24: Aly (Oak Park Studio Manager)
- July 1: Tanya G (Old Orchard Studio Manager)
- July 8: Jill K (Buffalo Grove Studio Manager)
- July 15: Tiffany P (Elmhurst Studio Manager)
- July 22: Marie (Regional Retail Manager) ALL LEVELS YOGA SCULPT W/ NO WEIGHTS
- July 29: Nikki P (Naperville South Studio Manager)
- August 5: Linsey F (Assistant Program Manager)
- August 12: Georgia (Hinsdale Studio Manager) ALL LEVELS YOGA SCULPT W/ NO WEIGHTS
- August 19: Anna C (Winnetka Studio Manager)
- August 26: Lesley (La Grange Studio Manager) DONATION BASED CLASS for the American Cancer Society: CPY’s #projectkarma and the American Cancer Society are collaborating to “save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.” Any donation is greatly appreciated (but not expected).
I am new to yoga, is this event for me? Yes! All people, all levels! Every class is thoughtfully planned to accomodate everyone.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? You are welcome to bring the whole family but this event is most appropriate for children 10 and up. A parent/guardian must accompany and remain through the entire event with children under 16.
What should I bring into the event? Your YOGA MAT, water bottle, sunglasses, and sun screen. Most importantly, don’t forget a yogitoes or towel for your mat! The sun is bright and hot; we don’t want you to burn your feet on your mat!