University of Michigan is looking for a Medical Assistant for its UMH Team 1 Cancer Center Department in Ann Arbor to ensure efficient patient flow in examination, consultation and treatment rooms and etc duties.University of Michigan
500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States.
The job details are as follows:-
Job Reference No.: 105282
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Work location: Gleacher Center – Downtown
Position Type: Full Time
Department: UMH Team 1 Cancer Center
Work Schedule: 40 hours a week with Day shift duty.
Job Description: University of Michigan is looking for Medical Assistant for it’s UMH Team 1 Cancer Center Department.
Further reading…Administrative Clerk Jobs in Colubia University
Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of a Medical Assistant are as follows:-
1. To ensure efficient patient flow in examination, consultation and treatment rooms and to prepare patient rooms for office visit.
2. To stock exam rooms and keep clinic room as per policy requirements.
3. To clean examination rooms and perform imaging and image confirmation between patients,
4. To operate and monitor patient care equipments and provide clinical help by taking vital signs, pulse ox, glucometer, ekg, etc.
5. To do office duties such as faxing, copying, printing, taking phone calls, tracking external labs, online notes, etc.
Further reading… Lecturer in Medical Biochemistry jobs in University of Chester
Qualifications: The candidate should be a Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and currently in a medical assistant role with clinical experience.
- Should have problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, etc.
- Should demonstrate leadership ability in commitment and compliance to the UMHS policies and procedure.
- Should have strong accountability and follow through with clinic judgement.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or (RMA) is desired for this position.