Washington University in St. Louis is seeking for a full time Project Manager Capital Projects and Records, Facilities – 30590 in Danforth Main-Campus.
Description of Project Manager jobs in Washington University
Job Title: Project Manager Capital Projects and Records, Facilities – 30590
Reference No: 30590
Job Location: Danforth – Main Campus
Position Type: Full Time (Regular)
You may also apply for Deputy Director jobs in Columbia University
Summary of Project Manager jobs in Washington University
The Project Manager will be responsible for supervision of design and construction for new renovation projects, assuring the quality, code, budget, schedule, safety compliance on the project.
You may also apply for Director jobs in University of Nebraska
Main Responsibilities: The main responsibilities are as follows:-
- To work with University department to develop projects scope and budgets.
- To manage and coordinate design and construction firms to deliver projects.
- To prepare and reviews contracts, change orders, applications for payment for contractors and designers, documentation, etc.
- To arrange with University departments all shutdowns, tie-ins, hours when not in use and occupancy, etc.
- To act as University representative at all major meetings and assures conformance to plans and specifications as per University standards.
- Other duties as and when assigned.
You may also apply for Director jobs in University of Houston
Qualifications and Experience: The applicant should a college degree in engineering / construction management / architecture with minimum 5 years of experience in construction project management.
Salary: The salary range for this position is $5,579.00 to $7,392 per month.
Other Benefits: 22 vacation days, 8 paid holidays, sick leave, tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children, free metro link/buss pass, free life insurance, health savings accounts and many other such benefits.
You may also apply for Assistant Director jobs in University of Chicago
For more details about this job advertisement please visit University website.