University of Warwick is looking for a Research Fellow in Computer Science department to perform high quality research in emerging architectures in high performance computing to support the development of UK plasma physics codes.
Description of Research Fellow Jobs in Warwick University
Job Title: Research Fellow
Job Reference No.: 75703-045
Department: Computer Science
Salary: £28,695 – £37,394 per annum
Contract Term: 1st Oct, 2015 till 30th Sept, 2018 (Can be negotiated for right candidate)
Job Closing Date: 29th May, 2015
You can also apply for Research Assistant jobs in Aberdeen University.
Summary of Research Fellow Jobs in Warwick University
Warwick University, Coventry is seeking for Research Fellow in Computer Science department to perform high quality research in emerging architectures, in high performance computing and to support the development of UK plasma physics codes.Job Responsibilities: The main job responsibilities of a Research Fellow are as follows:-
Duties towards Research activities:
1. To establish research based activities within the organization in order to pursue individual and collaborative research of high quality consistent with making a full active research.
2. To attend and present research finding and papers at academic and professional conferences and contribute to external visibility of the department.
You can also apply for Admisions Counselor jobs in Cornerstone University.
Duties towards Administrative activities:
1. To participate in professional activities and to engage in continuous professional development.
2. To undertake specific department roles and management functions as required by the department.
3. To attend departmental meeting and participate in committees and other working groups within the department.
4. To ensure compliance with health and safety in all aspects of work.Educational Qualifications:
The applicant should possess a Ph.D or an equivalent qualification in High Performance Computing or Computational Plasma Physics with strong background in laser-plasma physics simulation codes, high-performance computing code development, emerging high performance computing architectures including accelerators, optimization and modelling.
You can also apply for Project Manager jobs in Washington University.
How to Apply? Candidates can apply through this link //atsv7.wcn.co.uk/saf/login.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA2MjQ1MiZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZqY29kZT0xNDYxODEyJnJlcXNpZz0xNDMwMzEzNjI0LTNjYzU1YTAwN2QyMTc2MDZmNWEwYWQwYTRlYjNlZjhjZDRhZDhkODA=
For more details of this job advertisement please visit University website.