1 University Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718, United States.The job details are as follows:-
Job Title: Sports Information Director
Job Description: Campbellsville University is seeking for Sports Information Director.
You may also apply for Assistant Director jobs in University of Chicago
Job Responsibilities: The job responsibilities of a Sports Information Director are as follows:-
- To serve as a liaison between the media and University.
- To provide publications such as pamphlets, brochures, media guidelines, media releases, etc.
- To maintain the Athletics website and report needed Athletics information to NAIA
- To performed all assigned duties requested by Supervisor in a safe manner to prevent injury to oneself or others.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferable with knowledge in communications, writing, internet services, desktop publishing, statistical software, etc.
You may also apply for Director of Communication University of Nebraska jobs
- Candidate should be willing to work in night shift and weekends as and when required by the University.
- Attendance and promptness is required which plays an important role in the overall performance of the University.
How to Apply: Apply with your curriculum vitae and cover letter at [email protected] or alternatively contact Mr. Terry VanMeter for any queries. Fax number is (270)-789-5180.
For more details about this job posting please visit //www.campbellsville.edu/employment
Further reading …Academic Director jobs at University of Alaska