University of Calcutta Admission & Results Info. University of Calcutta Results is expected to be declared on last week of November . University of Calcutta result will announced soon.
CU results can be checked at: www.caluniv.ac.in
Students may check University of Calcutta results at: Corresponding Colleges or Institute or in CU itself.
You may check University of Calcutta Result at online / website also by entering your registration number.
University of Calcutta Result (Online)- You can get your results through online CU official website.
CU Result (Offline) (College/University)- you can also get your Mark sheet from your corresponding colleges. All colleges under University of Calcutta published selected probational merit list on college notice board along with exam candidate Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Score/Marks.
Departments of University of Calcutta (CU) : –
- 1 Master of Business Administration (MBA) Result
- 2 Master of Commerce (M.Com) Result
- 3 Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Result
- 4 Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Result
- 5 Master of Technology (M. Tech) Result
- 6 Bachelor of Arts (BA) Result
- 7 Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Result
- 8 Master of Education (M.Ed) Result
- 9 Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Result
- 10 Master of Arts (MA) Result
- 11 Master of Science (M.Sc) Result
- 12 Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Result
- 13 Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Result
- 14 Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) Result
- 15 Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Result
- 16 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- 17 Master of Laws (LL.M)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Result
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Result
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) Result
Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Result
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
Master of Laws (LL.M)
About University of Calcutta (CU) : –
The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. By foundation date, it is the first institution in South Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western style university. Within India it is recognized as a Five Star University and a Centre with Potential for Excellence by the University Grants Commission and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Within all state universities all over India, this university had the highest number students who cleared the doctoral entrance eligibility exam in the sciences conducted by Government of India’s National Eligibility Test to become eligible to pursue research with full scholarship awarded by the Government of India.
Official Address of Calcutta (CU) : –
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street,